Saturday, April 4, 2009

How About Them Bears

I was a Chicago Bears fan by marriage, and now I am a fan because I actually want to see the Bears win. The Bears finally signed a new quarterback for the upcoming season - Jay Cutler. Rodney and I are both looking forward to seeing someone else out there on the field.


And as far as bears go in the Harms household, Abigail is a big fan of the bears on her Winnie the Pooh swing. And we're a fan of the bears when we're about to sit down to dinner (which is exactly what we were about to do...).


Video Disclaimer - the video isn't perfect. Please forgive my novice video skills. I was trying to get the best look at our sweet little girl. I will do better in the future. I promise:)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Abigail is so very beautiful! I am sure you are both enjoying her immensely.

I have a gift for you on my dresser and now that I have told you I need mail it for sure. :)

Miss you guys.

Amy