- Abigail added two new words to her repertoire this week: "no" and "go". We're working on saying "yes", though the "sss" sounds are more difficult. It usually sounds more like "yehhh".
- She enjoys using a fork (with help) and eats almost anything I spear for her. So if she's become tired of broccoli, I spear the rest before bringing her the other courses:)
- Her baby dolls are by far her favorite toys. She can often be seen trying to clip them into her stroller or put them to sleep.
- She is social and says hi to most people we run into when we're out and about.
- She loves doggies, especially the sign for doggies (tongue hanging out making panting noise)...very cute...
She's my little miss sunshine:)