Sunday, January 12, 2014

Joyeux Noel - many favorites


I have many favorite moments and memories from this Christmas. It's been hard to pick just a couple of pictures.

We played so many games.



Even though we got to see them even longer than I had anticipated, it still was far too short a time. I have resigned myself to the idea that they'll probably never be close. The one thing that makes it easier - knowing my brother is married to his best-friend, someone who will bring out his best and help him grow in grace.

And Miss Abigail enjoyed having another grand-mom too. Mrs. Lynn, you are lovely!

Hannah was well-loved too. 



Abigail felt very special getting to drink out of a goblet.


Enjoying good conversation...


 A very tired little girl... Papa and Mimi were tired too because the girls slept on the floor in their room :)



My littlest blessing and my wonderful mom.

Tabitha loved Camus. She lit up whenever he was in the room.


No comments: