Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas part one :)


My grandparents graciously give gifts AND mailed them to the house, which made for less gifts we had to transport back in our minivan. The girls also got to open gifts in stages, so they enjoyed their gifts more. I also hoped it help them truly be "thankful". Christmas is such a sweet time, but we're finding that it's so easy for the day to just be about "stuff" and not about Christ.

Here's our little tree with all of the Jesse tree ornaments :) And don't you love the homemade wreath placed on top by our eldest. That's what happens when you have a teeny tiny artificial tree. Maybe we'll chop a real one down next year. This year was all about simplicity.


Reading with daddy.



Tabitha's big sisters were delighted to help her open gifts.




Jumping for Joy!

"More books I can chew on!"

 "I love my new doll!"

 ...both girls very excited about a doll house :) Lots of sharing in their future :)

No comments: