Friday, January 24, 2014

fun at Mimi's salon

Okay, so Mimi brought her salon to us. My mom made a surprise trip down to see us on one of my dad's many trips down for work. With the slower pace of not having anything on the to-do list, we decided the girls and I could use hair-cuts. For Hannah, it was her first. Her hair has been slow to grow and most days is wild and could easily be cut into a mullet. My dad always suggests that we cut her hair around her ears. Very funny dad. I didn't take good before and after pictures, but the pictures do show how much fun it was to have Mimi here for a couple of days.


Wearing some of daddy's old undershirts and getting to sit on the kitchen table makes this doubly fun.

 Hannah was not a fan of having Mimi cut her hair :) Mimi is more patient than I am, hence why we invited Mimi to bring her salon to us!




No comments: