Thursday, January 9, 2014

First Food ~6.5 months


Tabitha turned six months over Thanksgiving, so we didn't get around to introducing solids until early December. Her first taste of bananas seemed promising, but her favorite food is still momma's milk. She has only recently started opening her mouth and swallowing avocado and peas, even though she's had many opportunities to try squash, pears, oatmeal and sweet potato.

Abigail helped me take pictures, which she enjoyed immensely. And then grabbed my camera to snap a couple pictures too. It's a little tricky feeding an infant, keeping track of a climbing two year old, monitoring my oldest using my very expensive camera and then trying to snap a couple pictures myself.

All four of us had fun! 










1 comment:

M & M said...

the image of the chaos ensuing was very clear. We are there every day! :)