Friday, July 31, 2009

ironic

Abigail now prefers to sleep on her tummy. I lay her down on her back to sleep and always find her on her tummy, happy as can be. So I've concluded that our munchkin is a drama queen! While I'm sure she didn't enjoy being on her tummy during her first six months of life, I've come to the conclusion that she didn't like her tummy time because she felt trapped in one position. Now that she can move around and roll to her hearts content, she settles on her tummy because she knows she has a choice in the matter...

I am currently doing laundry, getting the house in order and packing for a weekend up to Dallas, where we will join Megan and KC at their new house! Hopefully, we will also get to see the Havengas, our friends from Illinois who just started school in Dallas. And of course, we will be picking up parts for the Jeep (engine parts...) on the way. No road trip is complete without Jeep parts these days!

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!


Abigail is becoming quite the little chatterbox. She has one volume - loud - which says to me, "Mom, you need to pay attention to me!"


We're working on sitting up. At her best, she cans it for about 8 seconds:) Now this isn't her best, but I didn't have time this morning to video her best...enjoy!


S

2 comments:

Megan said...

The face planting into the blanket is my favorite part. I love it, poor kid. I also love how her little feet are going crazy when she's sitting in her car seat. :)Can't wait to see her in a few hours!!!

Jamie said...

How funny! Just asserting her right to choose :o) She's a cutie!