Friday, July 3, 2009

Yum - that sure tastes good!

The week has flown by! I can hardly believe that Friday is here. Megan and KC come in late tonight to join us for the 4th, so it will be a busy and exciting weekend! Abigail is still fussy (though you wouldn't guess it from the pictures...) -- I am told that teeth sometimes take a long time to come in, but I'll let you know when they do:) But all in all, it's still pretty easy to make her smile. She loves her Sophie the Giraffe and chewing on everything. I've been keeping her with me in the baby Bjorn more often now (because she's generally happier with me), so she gets to help in the kitchen and around the house. Who knew that strawberry containers and carrot peels were so fascinating?? She is starting to hold herself up by herself now -- though we keep a hand close by because she's still pretty unsteady on her feet. And occasionally I think I hear some consonants in there with her babbling vowel sounds:) She's awake and antsy, so I'll keep this short. Happy 4th of July!
Look at me, Mom! I'm getting soooo big!

Where is Sophie?

just like corn on the cob




standing and playing with daddy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss Abigail is a cutie, as always. :) Have fun with Megs and Kc this weekend!