Tuesday, August 4, 2009

oh how the time flies

In a few short days, Rodney and I will celebrate our third anniversary, and oh how the time has flown by! I sometimes feel as though just yesterday we were talking after prayer meeting, sipping coffee at Panera and Starbucks, taking long walks down by the river and then walking back down the aisle for the first time as husband and wife. And now we have a third member of our little family, Miss Abigail, who is a delight and a blessing from the Lord.

I would usually save this post for our actual anniversary, but we are planning on heading down to Corpus Cristi tomorrow. Rodney has meetings for work in Victoria, where I will tag along tomorrow, and then we'll head down to Corpus for the weekend. Abigail will get to experience the ocean and the beach for the first time, so it should be an interesting weekend:)

We had a great weekend up in Dallas with the Myers. I didn't take any pictures though, as I was enjoying conversation so much that it didn't even cross my mind. The boys worked hard on projects and us girls just talked and played:) I am so thankful that the Lord has put us in Texas at the same time!

So I'll leave you with a few pictures I took of Abigail only moments ago...


1 comment:

Megan said...

What a cute little polka-dot outfit .... :)


p.s. I'm very grateful for your 3 years of marriage. And yes, time sure does fly by.