Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Two weeks in Milwaukee

 Hannah loves to give her sister kisses and needs lots of reminders about how to safely love her sister. We had a very relaxing, quiet visit with my parents in Wisconsin. Most of the days we spent at home. We went for walks, enjoying the outdoors. The girls enjoyed coloring, play dough and entertaining Camus.


...and Mimi enjoyed her grand daughters. I'm hoping she got her baby fix, though I'm fairly certain my mom would be happy holding a baby (even a fussy one) all day.

How could anyone resist that sweet face. I did not, however, get any pictures of our evenings, which were spent walking, rocking, and bouncing a very fussy little girl:)



Abigail loves holding her sister, most of the time and usually for a short duration.

 



Ironically, Papa had work responsibilities in Peoria the first week we were in Wisconsin but we got to spend many happy evenings with him the second week. 
 I am so thankful for my parents! They are wonderful, supporting, and loving. The Lord surely provided for us while Rodney was away with work.

No comments: