Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Almost Seven Weeks

Tabitha is now smiling! I am trying to truly stop to treasure and enjoy her milestones.

This week I'm trying to put her on a better routine. I think she was getting too tired in the evenings and consequently being really fussy. Being a proactive rather that a reactive mom is hard when there are three!

No one is getting much sleep around here, especially since I can't seem to get Hannah to nap. Big sigh. I'm hoping the routine helps a little.

But as you can see from the pictures, the girls are lots of fun too.

This morning we all had pedicures (except for Tabitha). Hannah was delighted that i painted her toes too. their favorite part Is holding the blow dryer and deciding my dry hair needs fluffing!! my hair is extra flufffy today :)

Then we met friends at Chick Fil A for lunch. We left at the beginning of a toddler meltdown do avoided the worst!!









No comments: