Monday, July 1, 2013

Blogging Catch-Up

Tabitha is almost 7 weeks old and doing really well - growing and sleeping "some" :) She weighed 11 lb15 oz the Tuesday before she turned 6 weeks old! The girls are adjusting, though Hannah recently decided that she no longer needs an afternoon nap. I think she does, so she gets to do a quiet time in her room every afternoon. I keep praying that something will change in her little brain and she'll start napping again. We shall see. Some afternoons are more quiet than others.

It was a huge blessing to spend two weeks with my parents in Wisconsin while Rodney was traveling, and we got to see Evalina and my niece and nephew the following weekend at my inlaw's home. Hannah was able to celebrate her birthday again with her cousins and second set of grandparents. We celebrated for a third time on Sunday. She got to blow out candles three times!

So in the next week or so, I'm going to attempt to get caught up on photo blogging. It's hard to find time to actually sit down and do anything other than nurse a baby, fold laundry, and pick up my cluttered home (let alone sleep).

A good friend blessed me with dinner tonight and another meal for the freezer, which is probably why I actually have a spare moment to sit down this afternoon:) Praise God for friends and freezer meals!

No comments: