Thursday, August 27, 2009

seven months old

I feel like the week has flown by, which is a blessing considering Abigail has boycotted naptime this week. I've come to the conclusion that either Abigail is working on some teeth or she's just trying to drop a nap. I'm hoping for the former:) She's been sleeping almost a full 12 hours at night, so all in all we're doing alright. And even though she does have her, "I'm tired but don't want to sleep" crabby moments, she has been quite the cheerful little munchkin, as I'm sure you'll be able to see in her pictures. Yesterday at the grocery store, she was chattering up a storm, smiling at all of the people and squealing with delight.

Month seven was fast, and month eight will be even faster, as we'll have friends and family here for the middle two weeks of September. So I'll keep savoring every moment! Happy weekend to you all, since the weekend comes early to us this week. Rodney will be home tomorrow!




one of her many adorable expressions :)

our happy little girl



engrossed...



note the drool -- gobs and gobs of it :)


helping mom in the kitchen!

playing with my food -- "With my cold teether. I'm not ready for these carrots yet, only the really mushy ones!"


I just love my "new" toy. I think Rodney enjoys this even more than Abigail;)




2 comments:

Teresa said...

My nephew got that piano for Christmas and LOVES it. He would dance to it, propping himself up before he could walk and bouncing!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she just gets cuter and cuter! I love all of her expressions and smiles. It looks like she's grown some more hair as well. That's one adorable kid you've got there. :)