Thursday, August 6, 2009

last minute tasks before we hit the beach

Abigail and I leave today to meet Rodney in Victoria, so I am in the midst of packing and doing last minute loads of laundry. I just downloaded all the pictures from the camera so I could re-charge the battery for our trip this weekend at the beach. So it makes sense to upload a few of those pictures to the blog;) As you can see from the pictures below, Abigail is beginning to master sitting up, standing and got her first taste of apple juice.









She hasn't quite mastered the sippy cup, but she did get a small taste of apple juice. I think the taste will have to grow on her:) She made a funny face and was more content just to play with the cup...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It seems like all of a sudden she is so grown up! She is so adorable. Have a great trip!!