Thursday, March 19, 2009

Old Lessons Learned

Update - Abigail is doing much better. After almost a full day of sleeping, crying, and refusing to eat for more than 5 minutes at a time, she is more back to her usual self.

I think we're both tired from yesterday. She's fast asleep now in her swing, and I fell asleep on the couch this morning for two hours, only to be awoken by a hungry girl.

And for all of you who know me well, trusting the Lord is not a strong suit of mine. I tend to try and live this life in my own strength, which is not God's best for my life. So it shouldn't have come to a surprise to me yesterday that I couldn't get hold of my mom. Our phones wouldn't connect. Frustrated (and in tears) I sat back and realized that talking to God was more important than talking to my mom.

Yes - old lessons learned.

No comments: