Thursday, January 15, 2015

Charis Joy is (was) 2 months


Miss Charis Joy has the bluest eyes and a very expressive brow that furrows when she talks. Yes, she is quite talkative for a little one and often in the middle of the night. When she is awake in the night, she particularly enjoys long conversations. Better to have a happy awake child than an unhappy one, right?

I haven't been keeping up with your statistics little one. You saw the doctor a couple of weeks after you turned two months and you're right around average between the 50% and 60% (13#). I can tell by your clothes and diapers that I don't need to worry. You're happy. You're growing. You are loved. So loved, that when your sisters discovered I was taking pictures, they joined in the fun.




The rocking chair is starting to get a little bit crowded. And here I even captured Miss Charis smiling!


No comments: