Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hair cuts

Thank you, Mimi, for the hair cuts!

I have to admit, it took me several days to get used to Abigail's short hair. I think I was mourning the loss of her beautiful locks, and it ended up being shorter than I had envisioned. But a week later, I'm thankful and glad we decided to give her a short hair style. It's far easier to keep clean and managed. And her hair bounces along with her personality.

Hannah probably doesn't even look like she had hers cut, but Mimi did even out her curls. And I think as a result it looks slightly less wild and crazy.
 



Hannah wanted to put the bows in her hair all by herself, of course!


Here they are showing off their new cars. A friend who comes to our Thursday night Bible study surprised the girls at church on Sunday with a huge bag of cars he played with when he was a kid. They were beyond thrilled!


No comments: