Sunday, September 14, 2014

friends


Rodney and I are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with children. And since the Lord has given us particularly social children, I'm glad that they're close enough in age that they truly enjoy each other. Two weeks ago, Hannah was very ill. Rodney took her to Prompt Care to rule out more serious illness, and as they were driving away, Abigail, who was quite distraught said, "Who am I going to play with?" Now little Miss Hannah hadn't done much playing that day; she had literally laid on the couch or in her bed all day. But it does show just how much Abigail enjoys her sister's company.

I enjoy watching them learn to love each other, and even though I know these next few weeks (months...years...) will be very busy, I know that the Lord has placed the right children in our home to learn about how to love Him and each other.

No comments: