Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day Three - Beach Day at Mauna Kea

I didn't take pictures on the camera on Day 2, but there are pictures on a certain phone that is currently in Calgary, CA with my hubby. I decided you could wait to see a couple of Day 2 pictures until another day.

The girls really enjoyed all of our beach days. What's not to love about sun, sand, water and a picnic lunch with the people you love? Tabitha needed a very watchful eye at the beach, since she didn't grow tired of eating sand, sticks and rocks.

The amazing thing about this beach is that the snorkeling is phenomenal all while the beach is very gradual and perfect for little swimmers. The girls were content to play in the sand while two adults at a time could enjoy the snorkeling just a swim away.


pretty flowers and pretty girls... (one who has wild hair!)




These ladies who share their red hair loved the sand!

 And my oldest has come so far from her first trip to the beach almost five years ago. Miss "I don't like sand being on any part of my body" has finally learned to love the sand between her toes.

I love the happy look I caught on this little girl's face :) It makes a good last picture for such a lovely day at the beach.

No comments: