Friday, May 30, 2014

where has the time gone?





Where has the time gone?

I can hardly believe that my oldest is standing so tall and grown-up these days.

I had a treasured moment this afternoon where I just sat and watched all three of my girls happily play. I sat amazed by the miracle of their lives, the blessing of their company, the contagious joy of their smiles and laughter and the wonder and excitement of childhood. It was a thankful moment at the end of a busy week.

I am thankful for Abigail's near incessant joy. She laughs all of the time, but not quite as much as she talks. Yes, she talks all of the time. She sings all of the time, often making up her own songs.  

I took this picture on our first day in Hawaii, which is exciting news for those of you excited to hear about our trip. I'm hoping to sit down and post soon about our Spring vacation.

No comments: