Saturday, May 3, 2014

T is 11 months


We are only weeks away from her first birthday, so I wanted to make sure I put some recent pictures of her up, as the next couple of weeks will be very full. When we get back from vacation, I will start making her baby album. I have a deadline in October!

Tabitha has changed a lot this month. She is now crawling everywhere and pulling herself up in her crib. Before long she will be cruising and pulling herself up on everything. Not sure if I'm ready for that!

She's also eating lots of table food. Yesterday at lunch she ate avocados and for dinner sweet potatoes - both very messy foods! She likes squishing the food between her fingers and smearing the food all over her tray. Like the rest of the Harms family, she also loves waffles and pancakes. Thankfully, she eats almost everything. In fact, I think she eats as much or more than her sisters.

I started weaning her at 11 months and she drinks very well out of a cup, thankfully! She has a taste for apple juice, tolerates formula and drinks water happily. Thankfully, I think we will transition her to whole milk in the next couple of weeks.

Tabitha is quite the blend of her sisters. She is very social and smiles readily. She is not entirely fearless, like Miss H, but she is not worried by loud sounds. For example, she thinks the vacuum cleaner is great fun and crawls after me, trying to get as close to the machine as possible!

Tabitha still takes two naps during the day and sleeps through the night. We are very thankful that she has become a good sleeper!

This little girl brings us much joy, and we are so thankful for her!





No comments: