Tuesday, May 24, 2011

just for you, babe...

Rodney has been on a two week tour, so it's no surprise that Abigail declared this morning: "I go to Italy...I go to Istanbul...I go to Dubai." "I see Daddy," she then adds matter of factly. If only it were that easy, just to pop over and see you today. Yes, Rodney, your girls miss you immensely. About every hour during the day, Abigail tells me, "Daddy come home later." That's because I've been telling her that you'll be home soon - later this week. And I'm so glad that later this week is only a couple of days away!

So here are a couple more pictures of our recent happenings. We love and miss you!



self portrait skills :) Our daughter has beautiful blue eyes. And this was her first successful time to use a public restroom!


I asked her to point to "Abigail's Letter".


Italic her first pedicure...


pink toes :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her little toes are precious!