Monday, November 30, 2009

Sharing, Thanksgiving and New Things...

Every night before bed, I pray specifically for Abigail's salvation and her character. I pray that she will be a godly woman, selfless and meek. Though she is young and a while yet away from exhibiting a godly heart, she is already learning to share. Unfortunately, Abigail shared her cold with her cousin Ellie, and both girls weren't their happy selves all week. Note, on Wednesday night Rodney and I took her for a drive to get her to fall asleep, something we had never done before...But it was a blessing to share the holidays with the Harms and Day families. I am truly thankful to have such a great family!

On Wednesday night, I discovered that Abigail's first tooth popped through. Finally! I think she's still working on some more teeth. It was special to share a first with more of her family. She turned 10 months over the holday weekend, and she continutes to enjoy cruising around the house.

Here are just a couple of my favorite pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Teresa said...

Abigail's hair is getting long! Happy December to you (well, I'm technically a few hours early!)

Megan said...

I love the picture of Rodney's folks with their little granddaughters! So fun! Glad you had a nice time with the Harms clan this Thanksgiving.

The.Emo.Pirates(: said...

Murry Christ-muss. COMMENT BACK, PLIZ.