Friday, January 30, 2009

And then there was three: Day 3

Praise the Lord for a great day. Little Abigail is doing great and learning to eat better each time she eats, a real answer to prayer. Katie was also able to take a couple naps which is good to her recovery. Tomorrow we should be heading home so if you remember, you can pray for a good transition.

Tonight we had some visitors which is a nice end to the day. It is wild to compare the size of a 7 month old to a 3 day old. I used to thing Alexia was so small but now that we have Abigail she looks so big.

We are blessed to have some great friends here in Texas. They remembered my birthday and brought a cake so that we could celebrate together. That's right daddy Harms is now 30 years old but by my math, I'm still in my mid 20's (Boys mature alot slower).

And again what everyong wants to see, more pictures........








1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad she is learning to eat better! We'll be praying tomorrow as you make the transition. I love all the pictures - she is so beautiful, just like her mama.