Saturday, January 14, 2017

a photograph is a gift


Sometimes I take pictures for the joy that i know it will bring to someone I love. Sometimes, I take pictures purely for the joy that I discover in gratitude in the small things.

Below are pictures that bring joy to people that I love.






Miss CJ was Grandpa's special buddy  most of the time.

Here Uncle Charlie is playing Candy Land with a lot of little girls. Folks, he's a great dad and my girls are blessed to call him "Uncle".

Here is the infamous "baby boo". I didn't know about baby boos until Abigail received one for Christmas, and Hannah just had to have one too. Oh my, this girl was thrilled to find "Pablo" in her stocking on Christmas afternoon. I say Christmas afternoon because Sunday morning service at 9am doesn't leave time for opening stockings in our home! Our little apples didn't fall far from the tree and aren't morning people either!

No comments: