Monday, March 2, 2015

February Fun in the Snow



 Abigail has a beautiful smile, and this is about as natural as it gets. So thankful for this girl.




Sometimes when I can't get Hannah to smile, I tell her do something silly. Here she is doing some jumping jacks. My brother thinks she's just like a little hobbit. Doesn't she look like one here?! We'll call her Hobbit Hannah.


 Putting on the finishing touches.


Though I've grown tired of the cold, I never grow tired of looking out my back windows to see the beauty of fresh snow on the trees.

Hi, Handsome! You're a really fabulous daddy. I accidentally stashed your snow pants in a closet (oops), and you still take your girls out for sledding and snowman fun. Rodney received a toboggan for his birthday, a surprise gift from my Grandpa. The toboggan is great because Rodney can sled down the hill with both girls on his lap, and next year, Tabitha might even fit too!


No comments: