Monday, March 2, 2015

and for the forgotten fourth

Okay, so I actually haven't forgotten Tabitha. In fact, she makes sure she's not forgotten every day. Oh my, this girls stubbornness makes me laugh (and sometimes cry). Two is right around the corner for this girl!

Since I've posted pictures of her three other sisters, I thought I'd share a couple of my recent favorites of Miss T. And yes, we do call her Miss T a lot of the time. Her sisters, in particular, call her "T" when they're frustrated with her (when she's making a mess of their "plans"). And when "T" is frustrated, mostly with Hannah, she lets her know too.

This girl is a snuggly hair twirler. She loves to be held and carried around, which I try to do as much as possible. Rodney makes a conscious effort to pick her "UP!" when she asks, which is almost all of the time. "Up!" is one of her few words, along with, "Mama, Dada, More, Milk, Please, and No." :) While Hannah tends to walk around the house on her tiptoes, Tabitha plods around flat footed, which is helpful because I can always hear where she's headed!










Here she is bringing me some tea! She really loves playing in our warm and cozy basement, which has been a blessed retreat this cold February. 


No comments: