Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dan and Helen Reception - part three

Having an Aunt and Uncle who have lived in tents and seen the world has its perks. They're more laid back than mom. I'm kinda a clean freak and sorta busy with a young infant, so letting her play in the creek doesn't happen. Note how she's no longer wearing her dress. She asked for a change of clothes to play in the creek, covered in sand and dirt (which by the way I still haven't gotten out of her white leggings...). I thought she'd be getting her feet wet! If I'd known she'd be going for a swim, I would have put her in her swimsuit! Oh well, it was a perfect day to take a dip in the creek.


 Handsome Daddy and sleepy girl supervising the sand throwing and creek swimming.



So thankful Joe and Jess were able to come over from Ohio! It was fun for Helen to meet some of Daniel's college friends.

 

Uncle Scott and Dan
 Uncle Scott and Miss Abigail

No comments: