Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is it March already?


Is it March already? Oh wait, we're already more than half way through March. My baby is 21 months old and is about to become  a middle child! I can hardly believe that I am 31 weeks pregnant. Nesting is in full gear. I actually just put two freezer to slow cooker meals in my freezer (steak fajitas and savory vegetable beef soup). I'm feeling rather motivated to be as ready as I can be to have #3.

Speaking of baby #3. Baby is currently breech and measuring a week and a half ahead of schedule. I've been trying to walk more, carry Hannah less, stretch more and try and let gravity naturally flip baby. Please pray that baby will flip on his/her own sometime in the next 6 weeks! I am currently sitting on an exercise/balancing ball.

This winter, we've moved to the rhythms of our routines -- Grocery shopping, library story time, ballet, Awana, CBS, Bible study at our house, quiet weekends, church and repeat. We are busy but good. Surprisingly, even with all of the runny noses, we've only missed one week of CBS. That in and of itself is something to be thankful for.

Here the girls settled down late one afternoon to play with play dough. They do play well together (mostly). :)

 

And another common activity, playing in the basement in the evenings with daddy. Rodney almost always starts a fire on the weekends and keeps the basement warm during the day and into the night. The girls are often happy to play in a different space with different toys, leaving Rodney to exercise, me to nap or catch up on Bible Study or reading. It's lovely.

Hannah might be ready for a smaller bike for her quickly approaching second birthday!


" Look, mom! No hands!"


 I am so thankful for this girl and trying to make a concentrated effort to actually tell her that I love her and appreciate her helpful spirit. She really is growing up into a little girl.

1 comment:

M & M said...

How often I have wished we lived in a house with a basement. They are great for kids playrooms!!!