Sunday, March 3, 2013

28 weeks

One of my dearest friends has been pestering me for a recent baby bump picture. So here you go-messy hair, goofy gals and all:)

I continue to be thankful for a healthy pregnancy, even with a couple minor discomforts. It's hard to believe that my third trimester begins this week!

My pregnancy is very similar to Abigail's. I'm hoping this is a sign of a laid back baby!

Any guesses on baby's gender? Any ideas for names? We are still working on long lists of boy/girl names and are welcoming suggestions!

Abigail is excited about her new sibling and has even gotten to feel baby move. She likes to tell everyone that we are going to have 10kids! Hannah just points at my tummy and says baby. She has a lot of change in store for her. So for the next 9+ weeks we will snuggle and enjoy being a family of four before we become a family of five!





1 comment:

M & M said...

Yeah for the baby pictures!
I can't decide what you are having.
As for names--since you have two of our name choices already, I will give you a few of our other ones.
Boy--Andrew, Nathanael, Daniel, Theodore
Girls--Rebekah, Lydia, Katherine (could be named after you, you know), Charlotte
Can't wait to hear all about it, the gender, and name only too soon!