Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa


Before we opened gifts, we read the Christmas story again. You can never read this story too many times! But Hannah really wanted to read "Who is Coming to Our House" -- a much diluted version of the Christmas story -- with Grandpa. 

And on their second time through the book, Abigail joined them too.

Here they are enjoying one of their many gifts





Dr. Harms lives has quite the double standard. She has no troubles giving many shots to her patients, while she puts her mommy through lots of drama whenever she has to get a shot at the doctor!

The girls really liked Rodney's gift too and decided it was best used as a means of transportation.


I didn't take very many pictures. Sorry Grandma, I don't have any pictures of you. I guess that's what happens when you sit next to the photographer on the couch. I'm hoping this isn't telling of how 2013 is going to be. Poor Baby Harms #3, you probably won't have as many pictures taken of you this year either. And I have yet to start Hannah's 1st year album, but it is on my to-do list for next week!

No comments: