Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas part one


Let's just call this year the Christmas of sickness because sickness seemed to change everyone's plans! My parents had been planning and looking forward to going out to Indiana to see my grandmother but then changed their plans last minute when my grandmother fell ill and wasn't up for company. So they ended up coming to see us instead, which ended up being a huge blessing.

Hannah had a cough, runny nose, and fever that lasted four days (most of the time while my parents were here). We joked that we knew she was sick because suddenly she became a quiet, passive little girl. She just didn't have the energy to be loud or the voice. Her squeaker was malfunctioning!

But grandparents and presents do help everyone feel better, as you can see from the pictures below:) My grandparents sent packages in the mail that seemed to have sat under the tree most of December. The girls were more than willing to open these gifts early.



  Most people say I look more like my mom, but I sure look a lot like my dad too :) I am so thankful for two great parents! It was a blessing to have them down for a couple of extra days, since we ended up cutting our time short in Milwaukee after Christmas, again due to the change in plans.

No comments: