Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!

I have a great dad. He is one of the most long suffering, kind people that I know. He is also loving, loyal and encouraging. His Christian testimony is awesome; the Lord has done a mighty, gracious work in his life. I am so encourgaged to see His passion for God's word and how he loves to study the word through BSF. I know my mom is encouraged by their morning devotions, and I was encouraged by his leadership as a child (and as an adult). While going through different periods in my life, I know that my dad loves me unconditially and will be there for me when I need a listening ear or big hug. I am thankful that I have an earthly dad who is a great example! His love helps me understand the love that my Heavenly Father has for me.   
 
He is also a great Papa! My daughters love him very much. He loves reading books to them and sat with Abigail for hours on our flight over to Hawaii. They are very blessed to have such a wonderful, loving Papa. I am so thankful that my daughters have many Godly Christian men in their lives.
 
So here are some of my favorite photos of him while we were in Hawaii. Unfortunately, I didn't have one of just the two of us. I guess that's what happens when I'm the family photographer. I'll have to make a note to have some pictures of just the two of us soon!
 
I love you, Dad! Happy Birthday!

 






No comments: