Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Part Three

We drove back to Rockford to catch my niece, nephew and their parents too :) The girls got to spend two non-stop days together. I've said it before. And I'll go ahead and write it again: "I am so thankful the cousins are the same age." I hope they have years of fun ahead of them.

We were even able to enjoy a night of fondue toddler free, so it made for an enjoyable family tradition. We were blessed to be together for TWO holidays this year, which takes work and effort since we live all over the country. I am praising God for the blessing of family.


Grandpa and B
love his long lashes...

a Christmas frenzy with 4 kids under the age of 3!!!

taking a quiet breather after lots of running and hard playing...

"Look at my big tower, daddy!!!"



My handsome hubby and sweet baby girl.


Abigail enjoying playing some "Memory" with Grandpa...


Grandpa was kind to let the girls help him make breakfast.


taking turns requires lots of supervision :)

Now if only I had taken a picture of their artwork. E draws big sweeping strokes and uses the whole paper. Abigail is meticulous and detailed, using lots of colors and a small amount of paper.







No comments: