Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Part One

We had quite the Christmas extravaganza this year on our travels North. We spent a night in Dallas with friends, 2 nights in Rockford, 3 nights in Milwaukee, back to Rockford for 3 nights, on to Milwaukee for 3 more nights, back to Rockford for another night, and on to Peoria for one last evening spent with friends before the long drive back to Texas. Our extravaganza allowed us to see Evalina, Charlie and the kiddos as well as meet my brother's girlfriend, Helen, who flew in from Africa after Christmas. I did say to Rodney on one leg of our drive up from Dallas to Rockford, "Let's just return all of the gifts and wrap ourselves up for Christmas." Needless to say, we did not return the gifts. And we have no holiday regrets.

I took a TON of pictures; regrettably, very few were family shots. I blame Hannah and mommy brain. Maybe next year I will be less scatterbrained :)

Below are pictures spent with my family.








Grandma supervising the big helper puting together a large recipe of Chex Mix!



We all loved having Uncle Dan home from his adventures overseas. Having him home was truly a gift.



My in-laws joined us to celebrate Christmas and enjoy our evening meal. I am SO blessed to have two wonderful moms.





Uncle Dave "hiding"...but all in all he was a good sport...so good to be with both my brothers...




Camus and his little friend :)






simple joys...who needs presents anyways???




Abigail "helping" wrap presents









Camus - eyeing Hannah's lovey


Uncle Dave Cooperates...Abigail does not...Such is Life :)
Love you, Dad! Your Granddaughter loves her Papa!


















No comments: