Thursday, September 17, 2009

the best birthday present ever...

Yes, I am now one year older and the ripe old age of 27. Okay, so it's not really all that old, but it sure does sound a lot older than 26. According to my dear hubby, I am officially in my early thirties now (his reasoning - because girls are way more mature than boys. I'd have to agree).

:)

I had a great birthday, mostly because Julianne flew in from N. Carolina the day before and Katie flew in the day after. I hadn't seen either of my dear friends for a long time, so it was great to catch up. We certainly had lots of catching up to do! And my second favorite birthday gift: family pictures. Julianne brought her camera and we took some family pictures before the sun dipped below the horizon on Tuesday night.

Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! Wow, we need to get us as a family of 5 now. Hmm..should work on that!

KevinG said...

So in one sense, you're not older than me? Sweet!

KevinG said...

I mean NOW older...sheesh