Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two weeks old

Abigail had her two week well baby visit today, and she is doing well! She weighed in at 7lb 12 oz, a half pound more than her birth weight. The pediatrician was pleased, since they are only supposed to be up to birth weight by this time. She is eating well (an answer to prayer!).

Grandma Hekel is now here (much to my great joy and comfort). It is fun having Grandma here and I will post more about Grandmas visit later (with pictures...).

I am feeling the best that I have felt and we even were able to make our first trip out to the grocery store and pharmacy on the way home from our appointment.

Below are a few pictures Megan took a week ago when she was here. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Elizabeth K said...

Hi, Katie! I just wanted to drop a note and let you know I'm praying for you--fatty milk (for Abigail), continued success with BF, healing for you, renewed strength and that you would enjoy this sweet moment as it indeed passes by so quickly. Motherhood is a glimpse as to how much our Father loves us. Wow! I'm so happy you are getting into the swing of things and I'm available to help if you need someone. BTW sitting outside and enjoying the sun and weather is great for baby blues. We miss you at BSF!!!