Wednesday, February 3, 2016

pre-Christmas gifts

I think my favorite part of Christmas this year was our evening family devotion time. The older two girls really enjoyed reading the "Jesse Tree devotion". Most days, they were the ones reminding us to read the evening story, and they had to take turns to answer the questions. I was reminded this season that the seeds of faith are really growing. Little by little, my children are starting to understand the Gospel and the true joy of Christ's birth, life and the hope that he brings us through the cross. And that is what I was most thankful for this Christmas season.

Now if you were to ask my kids what they loved most about Christmas, they would still tell you that they loved opening gifts, of course!



There are always willing helpers when there are Christmas gifts to be opened.




New backpacks for the girls!

A box makes the best gift!

This little one was ready for bed after all of the excitement.


No comments: