Wednesday, April 16, 2014

a tumble at ten months

About a month ago, Tabitha took her first real tumble, causing me much anxiety as my bathroom suddenly became triage. Like most accidents with little ones, it occurred only about two feet from me while I was helping Hannah in the bathroom and while my eldest was supporting Tabitha (who was standing). I'm still not quite sure how it happened but somehow Miss T careened into the corner of the bathroom step stool. As you can see from the pictures, the cut just missed her eye, which was hard to determine when the cut was covered in blood and tears. We are very thankful for God's protection and grace that kept us out of the Emergency Room!

I took these pictures the next day after the immediate pain was gone. She was in much better spirits on day two than on day one!

And since I was lax last month about taking her ten month photos, these will have to do. Sorry, sweet girl, that's what happens when you're number three!


...the very typical super cheesy smile...


 ...and she still has just six teeth...which is still more than her sisters had at ten months!







No comments: