Tuesday, April 22, 2014

5+1 = 6

We're having another baby!

I can hardly believe it myself, and I've had about a little bit more than 12 weeks to get used to the idea. Baby #4 is due in early October, which makes me a little more than 16 weeks pregnant.

In the pictures below, the girls were preoccupied by the bright sun, the grass and the candy in their Easter baskets. Can you tell? :)

Our littlest one is going to have three big sisters/mommies. 






Almost as early as I can remember, I dreamed of having four little ones, and the Lord has planned the perfect timing of each one. We are excited and thankful as we prepare to meet our little one this Fall.

2 comments:

M & M said...

Congratulations! Wow! Really exciting to see God's direction for your life!

King Amy said...

Congrats yall!!! I secretly hope its another girl!!