Sunday, March 23, 2014

So blessed

Rodney was in china this week, and we had a lot of girl time. During the week a good friend invited us over for dinner, and we got to see my dad on Tuesday night. Between friends,family,and our normal weekly activities the week flew by, so I decided to make the drive up to see my parents for the weekend. It was the first time that I traveled by myself with my girls and it was the first time I've ventured on a road trip with a potty trained two-year-old by myself. We survived! We actually did more than survive, thanks to my gracious parents, Especially since my youngest decided to cut some teeth and wake up a whole bunch at night. Even though I am more tired than I would like to be, I am reminded of how blessed I am. And I am amazed again how the Lord graciously provides and meets all of my needs.




No comments: