Thursday, July 28, 2011

guest photographer :)

My mom loves taking pictures as much as I do, though she has a love/hate relationship with cameras. I have this funny memory of mom dropping the camera in Seoul, Korea as we ran across a busy road. Oops! So thanks, Dad, for letting mom keep the camera after you headed back home!




I love being a mommy!


She's been a very smiley little lady:) But they are hard to catch on camera. Good job, Mom!



I think Abigail looks more grown up every day. She has been VERY helpful, especially with Rodney gone. I am so thankful for both of my girls.


Rodney bought himself a new espresso machine and treated all of us to lattes every day he was home (and sometimes in the morning before he headed off to work)...


I love snuggle time with my wee one.



Abigail and I can both squeeze into my rocking chair, which works out well for story time. And isn't Hannah's little cloth diaper bottom adorable! We started cloth diapering when she was a little less than a week old. We're becoming bigger and bigger fans of cotton prefold diapers! I especially love not having to deal with explosive diapers; cloth contains everything. And boy can this girl blow out a diaper!!! She soaked me my first day back at church (all down my dress). From that point onward, it's cloth diapers for church:)




No comments: