Thursday, April 14, 2011

our favorite walk and other happenings...

Abigail has currently been boycotting her afternoon nap, and I have been more and more tired with each passing day. Unfortunately, these two make a rather frustrating combination. I do try to make the most of my tired afternoons. and yesterday, I took Abigail to the pool for the first time. It will not be the last. Thankfully, I LOVE my new maternity swimming suit, and I'll be beautifully sun kissed when the baby arrives this summer.

Now that our daylight hours have increased, we've been taking advantage of walks after dinner (which makes for a very tired but happy little girl). We walk along the bayou of our apartment, often stop at a small park, and let Abigail run/walk/meander home on the last leg of her pre bathtime journey.

Here is a blurry picture of our sleepy girl after her meandering became too slow even for her pregnant mommy.

And if you have any advice on getting a toddler to take a nap, I'm desperate...


:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love her hat!!! She is such a cutie.