Tuesday, October 19, 2010

finally!!!

Another tooth has arrived! And I can see three more about to pop through, which explains the missed nap today...

So we went out shopping and then spent an hour at the park. Swinging lasted about two minutes and the bouncy animals about one minute. We literally spent most of the hour going down the slides. She would say, "More slide!" and happily trot off to the steps to go down the big slide again.

So, I think before long, we'll be at the end of her toothy grins, at least for a couple of more years.





I love this sweet face!

and I love her "cheesy" smile too:)
Meanwhile, my hubby is working in West Texas at an oil show this week, so us girls are living it up here in Houston. Today we had my "Transforming Women" Bible study at church - so encouraging and awesome. Tomorrow we have BSF, lunch with a friend, and an "Alias" date with another friend in the evening (well at least I do -- the littlest lady will be in bed, I hope). So we're keeping pretty busy, as usual. And when we have times of quiet and girl time, we've been filling our home with the melodies of Keith and Kristyn Getty, who we got to see in concert on Sunday night. The kids album in in the CD player in the house, and their new CD, "Awaken the Dawn," is in the car. Soul satisfying and delightful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's a girl after my own heart: a slide girl. :)

How many teeth is that now? Or do you stop keeping track at this point? She's getting so big! Ivy has 6 teeth all coming in at once now that she's past the 1 year mark. Her parents are glad to know she won't be toothless forever.