Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall routines...

We've fallen into a good Fall routine here in Houston. It's beautiful outside - cool enough again to actually enjoy being outdoors. Last week, we walked down by the bayou every evening. And Abigail and I made our first trip to the park in a great while, celebrating the fact that I can actually stand outside comfortably! She loves the slides and swings and is brave enough to go down the big slides all by herself.

On Friday we went to our local Greek Festival with our friends, John and Jaclyn. I don't think I could ever turn down Greek food. Yum! And Abigail would have eaten all of my baklava if I had let her:)

Jaclyn "Jacky" and John are such a blessing in my life. I daily thank the Lord for Jaclyn, someone who I can laugh, cry and be a goof with.

my handsome hubby and beautiful little girl...
"Daddy, you have big shoes to fill!"
I am in a bit of a daze today because I'm fighting off a cold. I figured I would blog while Abigail fell asleep. And now I'm off to make some homemade bread and take a nap myself.

2 comments:

M & M said...

so sorry--you must have caught Abigail's cold!

Unknown said...

Katie, What a darling dress Abigail has on. Hope you feel better. Love MOM