Thursday, April 22, 2010

a good day







It's been a good day:

I was filled with joy at an answered prayer. A friend struggling with infertility for years announced today she is 12 weeks pregnant. Praise God for answered prayer!

I enjoyed the beauty of spring and caught a couple smiles from Abigail. Her smiles are contagious. We had fun swinging at the park.

I had a sweet time memorizing God's word today. My soul thirsts after the living God who supplies living water for my thirsty soul.

I was moved to tears at the wonder of my Savior's love for me. I read through my BSF notes on the crucifixion this afternoon and the tears flowed. It is AMAZING that Jesus died for me, a horrible death. It is AMAZING that he died for me while I was yet a sinner. It is AMAZING that he prayed for me in the garden before his death. I marvel at his answered prayers. I am his and he is mine.


Living he loved me.

Dying he saved me.

Buried he carried my sins far away.

Rising he justified

and freed me forever.

One day he's coming back,

O glorious day!

No comments: