Monday, February 10, 2014

Abigail is 5


 Grandma made Abigail a homemade angel food cake (my favorite too). Abigail got to help make the frosting and decorate her own cake.
 Yummy frosting!

The beautiful cake is now ready for candles and eating! 



 I don't think I'll ever get used to you growing up so fast! You are quickly becoming a young lady, who is quick to help, considerate of your sisters, and very sensitive. You both laugh and cry easily, which makes life always instersting!



It's present time!
 Having  a sister moment.



Enthralled by her new music box.

She loves puzzles, she really does. She has this one in "Europe" and thought it was a duplicate. Silly girl.
...And I'm realizing now that I probably should have split this into multiple posts. Apologies. I really like taking pictures :)

No comments: