Friday, September 20, 2013

My birthday weekend

My birthday weekend was quiet, which was a good for turning 31. My mom spent the day with me on Friday. Us ladies and girls spent a good part of the day outside in the sunshine.

Later in the day, we enjoyed a quiet adults only dinner:)

And Saturday we went out on the boat and finished the day with ice cream at the Dream Hut.

I am so thankful for my husband who loves me so unconditionally, 3 healthy girls and 2 wonderful parents who love me and each other. I am so blessed and looking forward to the days ahead.













1 comment:

Teresa said...

But there were no pictures of you on your birthday weekend...

And I can't believe I saw you twice this week and forgot to say Happy Birthday, since I missed it the week before. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your 30s will be a wonderful experience for you!