Monday, April 29, 2013

Photos - sickness and recovery

When I took this picture, both girls were on the mend, but I wanted to capture a very memorable week:) It took the girls about a week to fully bounce back to their normal selves. Since Abigail literally laid on the couch or in the bathroom for four days, they got to watch many movies (definitely not the norm!). Have I mentioned yet how thankful I am for wood floors and tile? We only have two carpeted rooms in the house, which escaped the fury of the stomach bug (praise God!!!).


I took the following pictures a couple of days before Rodney got home from China. Hannah climbed into Abigail's lap so she could read her a picture book.

Here are the girls enjoying their new bath towels.



1 comment:

M & M said...

My! Hannah looks so much like you (at least in the towel pictures!)