Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

  • God's grace and blessing poured upon six years of marriage.
  • my husband who sat up with my youngest last night, when I was at my breaking point.
  • wood floors in my kitchen. Hannah is a VERY messy eater.
  • spontaneous kisses from my littlest one.
  • snuggle time with Abigail this morning, who was up first... so thankful for the extra rest.
  • milky and sweet coffee.
  • quiet children, one who is asleep.
  • an abundant harvest from our garden. I'm looking forward to baking with raspberries and making some homemade spaghetti sauce this weekend.

2 comments:

M & M said...

I have been praying for you. I hope all is ok? Have you gone to HI yet?

Erika said...

Just checked your blog because I was thinking of you.