- God's grace and blessing poured upon six years of marriage.
- my husband who sat up with my youngest last night, when I was at my breaking point.
- wood floors in my kitchen. Hannah is a VERY messy eater.
- spontaneous kisses from my littlest one.
- snuggle time with Abigail this morning, who was up first... so thankful for the extra rest.
- milky and sweet coffee.
- quiet children, one who is asleep.
- an abundant harvest from our garden. I'm looking forward to baking with raspberries and making some homemade spaghetti sauce this weekend.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Today I am thankful for:
Posted by Hilltops and a Valley of Vision at 12:47 PM